WEEK 9 (11st - 17th July 2022)

Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone,

The ninth week of practicum ETP5016

11th July 2022: Monday (4 periods)

For today's class, I got 1AG, 3IK, and 5AG. With 1AG and 3IK nothing unusual happened. I just continue the lesson with the new subtopics. The students are also well prepared because I already inform them to do pre-read before entering my class. For 5AG, I asked students to prepare the mindmap in detail until I'm satisfied with all the content written. They managed to get it done before the class ended. But, to do this mindmap students need extra effort by reading all the chapters, dividing them, simplifying them, coming out with ideas of understanding, and finally the example questions to relate. 



12th July 2022: Tuesday (1 period)

1 period class for today with 1AB. One student is moving from the MRSM system in this class. The lesson is continued for the next subtopic and conducted with a simple activity to explain heat flow and thermal equilibrium.

13th July 2022: Wednesday (2 periods)

Next, with form 5 students, continue mind mapping the next chapter which is electronics and quantum physics. The final exam is just around the corner, and I need to make sure students are well prepared and revised and discussed all the topics before the examination.



14th July 2022: Thursday (4 periods)

Today's got double period with 5AG and 5AF. It is time for the presentation! Mentor was assigned to each chapter and needed to explain in detail each topic. Because the some of the content is hard to understand, I will help mentor to explain in class and making sure every students are listening by asking random questions from the presentation.



At night in the hostel...

Warden on duty

15th July 2022: Friday (2 periods)

Got 2 classes today with 5AF and 3 IK. Just the preparation for the final exam. I will help them to do revision by giving them tips and notes that are useful for them to do self-study. For 5AF, we continue the presentation of each chapter and for 3IK I was discussing the past year's IGCSE questions and explained the format to them.

Preparation for examination...



Unit Peperiksaan on duty

1 period = 1 hour lesson

S: The Strength of your lesson and material

W: The weakness in your lesson/ material or teaching skill

O: Your genuine observation of your students’ proficiencies

T: Threats that you faced in the classroom (Facilities, equipment and etc) 

Comments