Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone,
The eighth week of practicum ETP5016
4th July 2022: Monday (3 periods)
I got 2 classes today, in the morning with 1AB and after recess with 5AG. The class run smoothly with proper preparation before class. But, students comes late to class because for 1AB they have the first class in the morning after morning call and the assembly drag 5 - 10 minutes. For 5AG they came late because the recess time is only 20 minutes and their teacher before the recess release them late so they need to rush and come to the lab for my class. To avoid this problem from continuation, I already told the head of science department for this issues. What I can do for now, I will prepare my class for duration of 45 minutes so that I can conclude the class properly.
Majlis Penutupan Sambutan Hari Bumi Zon Selatan (Online)
5th July 2022: Tuesday (2 periods)
2 periods class with 5AF. We continue the revision for topic light and optic. To start the revision, I divided students into group of 5 to 6 and asked them to complete my mindmap in the whiteboard. Students seems to have no problems with this topic because the topic is quite easy to understand. The mentor as usual will lead the discussion in group.
Guru Pengiring ke Pertandingan Pidato Koperasi Sekolah Peringkat Kebangsaan
6th July 2022: Wednesday (2 periods)
Replacement class with 3IK and 5AF during the weekend is conducted because I need to accompanied Nur Iffah to Pertandingan Pidato Koperasi Sekolah Peringkat Kebangsaan.
For 3IK, we continue on the new subtopic from IGCSE syllabus which is centre of mass. The students are able to understands the lesson and they already have the basic idea about the knowledge. With my help, students are able to understand which object are more stable based on the concept of centre of mass.
For 5AF, the revision on light and optics is continued where students need to conduct the presentation by group. The engagement from the students is good and I'm satisfied with their explanation.
Guru Pengiring ke Pertandingan Pidato Koperasi Sekolah Peringkat Kebangsaan
Meeting Ketua Penolong Pengarah Science Subject
7th July 2022: Thursday (3 periods)
Nothing unusual happened in today's class. Except for my warden duty for today. One student need to get the water iv drip because lack of liquid in her body. Luckily nothing serious happened and students are given MC for her to go back with her parents for recovery.
8th July 2022: Friday (1 period)
Before students going back for Hari Raya AidilAdha, I got 1 class with 5AG. The class was full of excitement because students are so happy to go back to their hometown. The revision will continue after the break and students were given a reasonable amount of homework for them to always keep in mind all the formula and physics concept.
Warden on duty
1 period = 1 hour lesson
S: The Strength of your lesson and material
W: The weakness in your lesson/ material or teaching skill
O: Your genuine observation of your students’ proficiencies
T: Threats that you faced in the classroom (Facilities, equipment and etc)
Comments
Post a Comment