Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone,
The seventh week of practicum ETP5016
27th June 2022: Monday (4 periods)
For 1AG, today we proceed to a new topic from the form 2 syllabus. Under the topic of heat, students will differentiate between temperature and heat and, heat flow and thermal equilibrium. Before we learned about it, I need to know whether students have a basic understanding of the topic. What is the source of heat? Farish and Annas were able to give me the answer which is very surprising. From their answer, I know I am able to continue the discussion on the subtopic from the syllabus.
For 3IK, a quick recap from the previous lesson is done. Some students are very slow and some of them are very fast. Basically, I need to balance the class by providing more questions for them to see their understanding. After that, I continued with a new subtopic which is the resolution of force.
Siasatan kes disiplin pelajar
28th June 2022: Tuesday (1 period)
For 1AB today, today we proceed to a new topic from the form 2 syllabus. Under the topic of heat, students will differentiate between temperature and heat and, heat flow and thermal equilibrium. Before we learned about it, I need to know whether students have a basic understanding of the topic. What is the source of heat? Amsyar and Iezah were able to give me the answer which is very surprising. From their answer, I know I am able to continue the discussion on the subtopic from the syllabus.
Meeting Innovation Group with Management of MRSM Kuala Klawang
29th June 2022: Wednesday (2 periods)
From the pictures below, the students continued their presentations from the previous class. Nureen, Izzati, and Adi will lead the discussion because she is the mentor for the group. But they also asked their mentees to present to help them improve their confidence in the topic.
30th June 2022: Thursday (4 periods)
There are one of my colleagues is taking emergency leave today. So I need to relieve her class. There is a very last-minute plan. I combine all the essay questions from the past year questions and students in groups of 5 will discuss and present the answer. I prompt them with a lot of questions. Some of them need more hint to answer the questions.
1st July 2022: Friday (2 periods)
For 5AF, today I planned to revise the topic waves because the examination is just around the corner. I need to speed up the revision and asked them to finish the past year's questions which will help them to solve the problems better compared to understanding the concept alone.
Meeting ALK Bil.2/2022
3rd July 2022: Sunday
Briefing with Academic Supervisor
1 period = 1 hour lesson
S: The Strength of your lesson and material
W: The weakness in your lesson/ material or teaching skill
O: Your genuine observation of your students’ proficiencies
T: Threats that you faced in the classroom (Facilities, equipment and etc)
Comments
Post a Comment