Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone,
The tenth week of practicum ETP5016
25th July 2022: Monday (2 periods)
Today I got 2 classes with 1AG and 3IK. I seem to create a bond with 1AG where some girls students come to me to ask questions. Before this, they tend to keep quiet even though they do not understand the lesson. I do believe that the bond between teacher and students is important to create a better environment in class. I also believe that teachers and students need a strong relationship for students to understand better in class. With 3IK, I already create a bond with them since form 1. They usually will come to me and ask questions, interrupt the lesson if they don't understand and even they tell other teachers that they love physics but they cannot score physics because they understand the lesson in class but they do not do revision during preparation class.
26th July 2022: Tuesday (1 period)
1AB is way too far to have a bond with me. Because there are some students that are so timid in class. Since I'm a warden in the hostel, some of them have a disciplinary record and they feel ashamed of me in the class. But I never treated them as someone with sin or whatever. Because I understand that sometimes students need to make mistakes for them to learn something in their life. The class actually run smoothly but was a little quiet because of it.
Homeroom Meeting
Drone preparation for Robofair Challenge
27th July 2022: Wednesday (2 periods)
We are done revising the topic for form 5 chapters and now we tried to focus more on form 4 chapters. For today, in the class with 5AF and 5AG I planned to discuss the topic of Heat. Before we start drilling the questions, I will ask students to complete the mindmap on the whiteboard and I will go through it one by one the subtopic for them to have a question to ask. Since this is my fourth year teaching in MRSM and 6 years teaching physics SPM, I was able to master this topic quite well.
Meeting Petanque Club
Raptai Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan (AJK Protokol)
Warden on Duty
28th July 2022: Thursday (4 periods)
4 periods lessons with 5AG and 5AF. There is just a continuation of topic heat revision. Nothing unusual happened. Mentor will help the teacher to monitor the mentees and students are free to ask any questions.
Raptai Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan (AJK Protokol)
29th July 2022: Friday (2 periods)
2 classes with 5AF in the morning and 3IK after recess. I planned to continue the discussion on the past year's paper with 5AF. For 3IK, I started the new topic which is pressure. I was going through it very slowly because in this class there are 11 students who failed the test. So, I need to make sure they really understand the lesson and provide them with a reasonable amount of homework.
I got the award because of the increment in the number of students who got an A in physics SPM 2021.
Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan (AJK Protokol)
1 period = 1 hour lesson
S: The Strength of your lesson and material
W: The weakness in your lesson/ material or teaching skill
O: Your genuine observation of your students’ proficiencies
T: Threats that you faced in the classroom (Facilities, equipment and etc)
Comments
Post a Comment