Assalamualaikum wbt and hi everyone,
The fifth week of practicum ETP5016
13th June 2022: Monday (4 periods)
First thing in the morning on Monday 13th June 2022, I have a class with 1AG. I planned to continue our lesson under topic density which students learned to use the formula to calculate the density of the object. These morning classes always start late and I won't be able to discuss a lot of questions with students. Some students are so sleepy and did not show interest in the class. So, I decided to conduct activities like brain gym or running around the lab.
Next, I have a class with 3IK, and we discuss the new subtopic which is momentum. This subtopic is very critical and I need to make sure that students really understand the theory and are able to answer the questions or problems. The activity has been conducted so that students are able to understand more about the subtopic.
The evening class is from 2.45 - 4.45pm with 5AG, below shows the situation of the class. We conducted the experiment to show the relationship between inertia and mass. After that students will present their data and analysis by the group.
14th June 2022: Tuesday (1 period)

I got only 1 period of class today, so I decided to make a simple note for students using the iPad. The notes are intended to help students to see the clear content of each chapter.
For 1AB class today, continue discussing topic density. More discussion on problem-solving questions, calculating density using formulas, and prompt students to come out the application of density in daily life and share it with the class.
Homeroom meeting
15th June 2022: Wednesday (2 periods)
For 5AB and 5AG I have a 1-hour class with the back to back. I planned to continue the discussion for new topics from chapter force and motion II which are resultant force and resolution of force. By using the module provided early in this year, students need to complete this topic so that I will be able to help them understand the topic.

Warden on duty
Petanque club meeting
16th June 2022: Thursday (4 periods)
I got a lot of tasks today since I am one of the teachers who handle the SPM result for my MRSM. I got 5AF and 5AG classes during the analysis of SPM that need to be done immediately. But I manage to attend the classes on time. But before I enter the class, I already asked students to complete the past year's questions for the topic forces in equilibrium and elasticity. After that, we conduct the experiment to find the relationship between force and extension of a spring.
SPM 2022 Result Annoucement
Solar panel competition preparation
17th June 2022: Friday (2 periods)
With 5AF today, I conducted the revision under topic pressure (pressure in liquid and atmospheric pressure). Students are given the task to create a presentation by questions from the module. Each student will present 2 or 3 questions during this lesson. Some students like Puteri, Arissa, and Izz Damia shows good explanation but there are some students who are late submitting the slides for me to review before the presentation.
Leadership Camp
Solar panel competition practice
18th June 2022: Saturday
Extra class Physics Form 5
Final Presentation Water Rocket MRSM
19th June 2022: Sunday
Final Water Rocket Competition
1 period = 1 hour lesson
S: The Strength of your lesson and material
W: The weakness in your lesson/ material or teaching skill
O: Your genuine observation of your students’ proficiencies
T: Threats that you faced in the classroom (Facilities, equipment and etc)
Comments
Post a Comment